How do I become a member?
It's easy to become a member. Just start here and follow through each step!
- Visit https://www.activityvillage.co.uk/become-a-member
- Type in the required quantity of Individual Memberships and click the Add to Cart button
- Scroll up and click on the link which says "your cart"
- Check the quantity and click the orange Check Out button
- Enter your email address and address, then click the orange button "Continue to Payment Method"
- Enter your debit or credit card details, or tick the button to Pay with Paypal. Click the orange button "Complete Order"
- Check your inbox for 3 emails: a payment confirmation, a VAT receipt and a "create a password" email.
- Follow the instructions in the "create a password" email. In it you will find a one-time link back to the website, so that you can set up your password and log in for the first time.
- What is £12 in my currency?
- Can I buy a 6 month option instead?
- Is it an annual or monthly fee?
- How can I buy from America / Australia / any other country?
- Who pays VAT, why, and how much?
Purchase an Individual Membership for:
- your family (you might be a parent or grandparent)
- your children (you might be a nanny or childminder)
- your breakfast club or after-school club (one Individual Membership per user please)
- your classroom (one Individual Membership per teacher please)
- your Sunday School class
- your library (one Individual Membership per librarian please)
- your pack / group (one Individual Membership per leader please)
- your small nursery school, pre-school or day nursery (one Individual Membership per user please)
If you are unsure, you can always contact us to check!
If you are interested in purchasing more than 10 Individual Memberships, please contact us.