Can I share my log in details?
We hope that Individual Members will be discreet with their log in details and use their Memberships as suggested here.
Only one computer, tablet or phone can be active (logged in) to your account at a time.
- As an Individual Member you can log in on any of your computers or devices - at work, at home, on your phone or tablet.
- However, only one device can be active at the same time.
- When you log in on a new device, any other devices using the same username and password will be logged out temporarily.
Here's an example:
- You log in to use Activity Village on your home computer to print out some pages for the kids
- The next morning you go to work and log in to your school computer to print out some pages for the class
- When you get home, you will find that your home computer has been logged out and you will find a message reminding you to log in again.