What is an individual member?
1. single; particular; separate
2. intended for the use of one person only
Purchase an Individual Membership for:
- your family (you might be a parent or grandparent)
- your children (you might be a nanny or childminder)
- your breakfast club or after-school club (one Individual Membership per user please)
- your classroom (one Individual Membership per teacher please)
- your Sunday School class
- your library (one Individual Membership per librarian please)
- your pack / group (one Individual Membership per leader please)
- your small nursery school, pre-school or day nursery (one Individual Membership per user please)
If you are unsure, you can always contact us to check.
If you are interested in purchasing more than 10 Individual Memberships, please contact us.
- As an Individual Member you can log in on any of your computers or devices - at work, at home, on your phone or tablet, on holiday, etc.
- However, only one device can be active at the same time.
- When you log in on a new device, any other devices using the same username and password will be logged out temporarily.