What is an individual member?
1. single; particular; separate
2. intended for the use of one person only
Purchase an Individual Membership for:
- your family (you might be a parent or grandparent)
- your children (you might be a nanny or childminder)
- your breakfast club or after-school club (one Individual Membership per user please)
- your classroom (one Individual Membership per teacher please)
- your Sunday School class (one Individual Membership per adult please)
- your library (one Individual Membership per librarian please)
- your pack / group (one Individual Membership per leader please)
- your small nursery school, pre-school or day nursery (one Individual Membership per user please)
If you are unsure, you can always contact us to check.
If you are interested in purchasing more than 8 Individual Memberships, please contact us.
- As an Individual Member you can log in on any of your computers or devices - at work, at home, on your phone or tablet, on holiday, etc.
- However, only one device can be active at the same time.
- When you log in on a new device, any other devices using the same username and password will be logged out temporarily.